Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Hello from Mrs. McCaw

Dear Room 10 families,
I hope you are staying healthy during these uncertain times.  I wanted to reach out and let you know that I am thinking of you and missing your presence.
Throughout the week, the staff at Maple Ridge have been working hard to navigate what learning will look like after Spring Break.
In the mean time, please refer to the following link sent yesterday by email from CBE: Learning At Home
I wanted to also let you know that myself, Mrs. Crowe's and Mrs. Ramsey's families are healthy and doing well. You will hear from us soon.
Take care,
Mrs. McCaw

Please stay tuned as more information will be sent out after spring break.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Room 10!

 The students of room 10 have had a very busy first couple of weeks of school. We have been working on settling into the rules and routines ...