Friday, October 11, 2019

What are we thankful for?

Yesterday room 10 students shared what they were thankful for.

"I am thankful for nature"- Anna
"I am thankful for my baby Blue"- Graham
"I am thankful for my grandma because I am going to her house for dinner"- Wesley
"I am thankful for my family"- Spencer
"I am thankful for my dad because he is going to buy me a Bayblade"- Alex
"I am thankful for my stuffy Dino that my Auntie got me"- Audrey
"I am thankful for my family"- Aundrei
"I am thankful for my "Grandmare" and my mom and dad"- Talia
"I am thankful for my friend Tony"- Ibrahim
"I am thankful for my dad because he plays LEGO with me"- Seamus
"I am thankful for my LEGO and my home"- Matthew
"I am thankful for my family"-Bowen
"I am thankful for my grandpa because he is going to heaven soon"- Charlotte
"I am thankful for my house"- Zoe
"I am thankful for my family"- Taylor
"I am thankful for pumpkin pie!" Kostantinos
"I am thankful for my big sister and my little sister"- Sophia
"I am thankful for my Abuela"-Manuel
"I am thankful for my great family and for Slush"- Henry







Wind Mobile Challenge
Room 10 was given the challenge to create a structure that moves with one puff of air. The only materials they were given were four Lifesavers, three straws, two paper clips, one piece of paper and tape. The students were asked to first complete a blue print of their structure. Check out what they created!








Lava Lap Experiment

Students enjoyed exploring the scientific process today through water beads, water and Alka Seltzer. Ask them what happened! 



*****Weaselhead Volunteers Needed******
Please e-mail sdmccaw@cbe.ab.ca if you can join us on Wednesday. 



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Room 10!

 The students of room 10 have had a very busy first couple of weeks of school. We have been working on settling into the rules and routines ...